The Fourth Annual Gift to the Giver Contest
I can hardly believe another year has past so quickly! This year for me personally has been one of tremendous growth and new opportunities. This morning when I woke up, said goodbye to 27 and hello to 28, I can’t help but feel grateful for this past crazy and wonderful year of my life. It’s my birthday, and with that it means that it’s time to kick off of our 4th Annual Gift to the Giver Contest!
When I taught for Rocky Mountain School of Photography a couple of months ago I told my students to always make time to do work that came from their heart. To create work that was for someone else just because they wanted to bless them. To continue to do work that reminded them of why they fell in love with photography in the first place. Every year, without fail, this contest is exactly that (AND SO MUCH MORE) for me. This contest is dear to my heart, and so much about what I want the brand of “Mary Brunst Photography” to stand for. My life has been made rich by other people’s generosity, by people who have selflessly gave of their time and talents to invest in my life. I know that this is also true for you! So let’s celebrate these lovely people!!!
This contest is an opportunity to nominate the individual, family, or couple who has been a blessing to you. Together with you, I would like to give a gift to the “giver” in your life; that special person who has blessed you (or someone you know) simply because they gave of themselves.
The winner of the Gift to the Giver Contest will receive a FREE Portrait Session, and 15 full resolution digital files from their session with a full print release (Valued at $750)!
HOW IT WORKS–
• from now, November 1st, until next Sunday, November 6th, nominations will be accepted (through email only!… read on!)
• on Monday November 7th, all of the nominees will be listed right here (www.marybrunst.com/blog), where you and your friends can vote for the person (or couple, or family) you would like to win a FREE Portrait Session, and 15 full resolution digital files from their session with a full print release!
• Voting will end at 9pm Sunday, November 13th, and the winner will be announced Monday morning (November 14th).
How do you nominate someone you ask? Easy! First pretty please go like our Facebook Page, and follow us on Instagram :). Second send me an email at email@example.com and include the following four things:
1.) Nominee’s name
2.) A photograph of the nominee
3.) A short paragraph of why this person has been a gift to you and/or others
4.) Why you would like to give them the gift of photography
• All nominations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No nominations made on Facebook or other forms of social media will be accepted. (So email pretty please! We don’t want to miss anyone!)
• Only one nomination per person will be accepted.
• Portrait session, from contest, has to take place within 30 miles of Westminster, MD and must be scheduled to take place between January and May of 2017.